Fun Fest is Friday May 3rd from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. A green pre-order form went with the oldest child in the family last week. Please look for it. You can pre-order and pay for food, wristbands and game tickets. A pink sheet of raffle tickets went home with every student. Please try to sell the tickets. The class that sells the most raffle tickets will earn a pizza party!!
- There will be Inflatables, face painting, carnival games and prizes. $10 wristbands get you unlimited inflatable time & plays at the games or individual tickets for $0.25 each.
- There will be food–hot dogs, street tacos, chips, cookies, fruit and drinks for purchase. There will be multiple types of entertainment throughout the evening.
- Swift’s Greenhouse will once again be sponsoring a plant sale!
- RAFFLE! You will have a chance to win a Green Mountain Grill, $300 Gift Certificate to Black Tire Bike Company, along with a helmet, or 20 free passes to the Marshalltown Aquatic Center.
- At 5:30 there will be a Donut Dash—a short and sweet trip around the block with a Donut Break half way! Registration begins at 5 pm. ($10 per child, $15 per adult, or $30 per family.)
- New this year—Vendors! Check out the vendors and see what goods they have.
We need LOTS of volunteers to staff all the games. Adults and children in 2nd grade or higher have opportunities to volunteer. Sign Up is at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0b4da5a622a0fd0-funfest 100s of volunteers are needed to make this event possible. Please sign up!